This section contains various longer how-to's and configuration information for working with ned Productions Ltd technology or related services. We hope that you find it useful to you!
- A perfected varnish reverse caching proxy VCL script
- A useful template default.vcl for others to base theirs upon.
- Configuring a Proxmox VE 2.x cluster running over an OpenVPN intranet
- 1. Prepare Proxmox VE 2.x 2. Configure the OpenVPN bridge on the public server 3. Move the Proxmox on the OpenVPN server over to running exclusively on the VPN private subnet 4. Adding additional Proxmox nodes 5. Configure a HTTP proxy so VMs can get security updates 6a. Final step: Make non-web services on VMs appear on the public interface 6b. Final step: Make web services on VMs appear on the public interface: haproxy, varnish, nginx 7. Setting up self-replicating node storage using DRBD 8. Configuring backing storage for the replicated data 9. Setting up DRBD 10. Adding the DRBD replicated storage to LVM so Proxmox can use it 11. Making the replicated storage available for OpenVZ as well 12. Accessing replicated content from one of the peer nodes 13. Encrypted off-site backup
- Replacing Plone's OpenID login with an OpenID selector for Google, Yahoo etc.
- Setting up a Content Caching Server
- How to use the wonderful varnish reverse proxy software to cache web server content elsewhere. Very useful for setting up a geographically distributed website or a low end Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Setting up a Geo-Targeting Domain Name Server
- Detailed guide describing how to set up a simple but powerful geo-targeting Domain Name Server using the open source PowerDNS server